gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Valentines 2020Critical Hit!
08-04-2019, 06:08 PM

The poor pup he had ventured to the island with was off somewhere sleeping, undoubtedly. He'd traversed so far with her and then put her up to fishing on top of it. He had no doubt in his mind that she was exhausted. When he had first arrived to the island, he had no idea there was even a fishing tournament going on or a festival, but it made everything so much more exciting. He had a chance now to check out the race, the treasure hunt, compete in the firefly catching contest, and now he would finally conclude his fishing until the night was over.

The sun was already beginning to set and he didn't have much time left, but he admired the sight of it hugging the shoreline as he came back to the sand. He strolled along the beach and immediately began disturbing the shallow waves in search of another feeding school. Once the tailfins could be seen attempting to propel away from him, he got started on tossing them out of the water. He looked back over his shoulder a few times while he entered the waters, only partially hopeful that one of the women he'd met during his firefly activities managed to follow him out here again.

Dominus has a black snake that stalks him. Unless mentioned already by me, it is welcomed to powerplay this snake and allow your character to notice it somewhere in your posts.
Dominus says bad words, he can also be very unstable. All Dominus' threads are mature.