gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Valentines 2020Critical Hit!
08-04-2019, 06:28 PM

As he watched the woman come up to the water where he was fishing, he mistook her for Moon again- he was used to seeing that woman follow him around the island by now, and this stranger was just as pale.. it was an honest mistake. It wasn't that all white women looked the same or anything, nothing like that.

He lifted his head up when she was closer, realizing it wasn't the same wolf. The festival had already managed to bring him out of his social comfort zone a bit, and he did not want to have another repeat as he had with Zee and Moon where they thought he was rude.

"Hi, I'm Dominus." He immediately noticed she was taking up his fishing spot now, but that was fine.. wasn't it? He tried to prevent himself from getting frustrated as he smacked more fish back up to shore. As long as she didn't touch them, he was fine.

Dominus has a black snake that stalks him. Unless mentioned already by me, it is welcomed to powerplay this snake and allow your character to notice it somewhere in your posts.
Dominus says bad words, he can also be very unstable. All Dominus' threads are mature.