Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
08-04-2019, 07:01 PM

She breathed steadily, and watched them closely though it was difficult to set her eyes upon them. Zee spoke first, though she had expected Seer to take control. She was direct in her desires as well as her fears. Belle listened intently, her stare hard but her attention fully focused on the blue marked slave. She wanted to remain angry and become vindictive and make them hurt as much as she did, but that wasn’t the mark of a good leader or friend.

Seer spoke as Zee finished, and she flinched as he said he wanted her as more than his friend. As more than Deathbelle would ever or could ever be to him. She couldn’t help the way her brows furrowed and the wounds she thought she licked closed opened a new. The Empress hated that she was losing her place in his world. She could tell that her position in his life was no longer number one. How could she trust him if she were no longer his first priority. At the same time she didn’t want to rethink her confidence in him but could he be trusted in such a high position as she wished to loft him to? If the last chance of their being together died, what was the point in vaulting his status?

”What would you have me do?” She asked Seer, remembering how close he had held her that night, how she had laid herself bare. Her heart fluttered in her chest as she looked away from both of them again, hiding the emotion that had been so obvious in their last encounters. ”I can’t ignore how I feel.” Her voice broke as she spoke to them, there was no obvious solution. ”I don’t know how to rid myself of the pain, or keep from growing resentful.” She added, finding that her gaze had fallen to her feet. She felt lost and alone again.

"Belle" "Seer"

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.