gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Valentines 2020Critical Hit!
08-04-2019, 08:01 PM

Her words surprised him, as he had no idea what she was talking about. His bright blue eyes rested on her for a moment as he took a break in his fishing and tried to recall Zee saying anything about prizes. He knew they were competing against each other, but he thought the prize was just.. knowing you were better than everyone else. There was something else?

"Wait, what do you mean?" He was momentarily distracted as another fish nibbled at the fur around his feet, mistaking it for fallen bugs lost in the water. That was great to know, he could be mistaken for a bunch of dead bugs. Great. He slapped the fish out of the water and onto the shore with the others, but continued his questions.

"There's prizes for doing this? What kind?" He wanted to know what sort of prizes you could even obtain from a festival like this, was there anything there he would even want?

Dominus has a black snake that stalks him. Unless mentioned already by me, it is welcomed to powerplay this snake and allow your character to notice it somewhere in your posts.
Dominus says bad words, he can also be very unstable. All Dominus' threads are mature.