Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
08-04-2019, 08:47 PM

In all the time she’d loved him the pair never showed their affection in front of another wolf. Belle’s ears slicked to her head as she felt him push his nose against her neck. She froze as he spoke, unwilling to be hurt again by yielding to his touch, but wanting so bad to take his offer of comfort. She put her forehead to his shoulder, compromising in the tug of war with something in the middle. ”Seer,” she said softly, with regret as she pushed away and leaned back so she might look into his vibrant sapphire eyes.
She didn’t forget Zee either. She turned to look at her handmaiden, she knew how easy it was to fall for Sirius. He knew just what to say, that even now the Empress was soothed as he promised again that he would fight for her. She sighed heavily as her lilac gaze fell on Zee’s tense figure. She didn’t take any pleasure in the discomfort she felt. Belle seemed to shrink. She returned Sirius’s affection with a soft whine. closing her eyes and savoring the moment before moving away from him and making her way closer to Zee.
”I love the both of you,” she muttered as she aimed to sit close enough to the slave their fur would touch. ”I will show it in the form of my own sacrifice. You have my blessing.” Though it would pain her, she wanted them to be happy. Discontent bred rebellion. For years Seer rejected her, this was no change of character. ”I have one condition though..” She trailed off, retreating from Zee’s side to more easily face them both. She didn't know how either of them might react, but if they loved her as much as they said.. ”I expect the first of your children to be placed with my own. Like Sirius was to me.”

"Belle" "Seer"

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.