Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveChristmas 2019
08-04-2019, 09:25 PM
Eyrun was definitely thinking about what would be useful to Hjarrandi when it came to possible prizes.. if they even gone to choose. Something unusual to attract buyers to the market sounded like an appealing idea, even if it wasn't anything they'd actually part with. That was entirely besides the point. She'd entertain the thought of something like that as she, too, redirected her attention back to fishing. She wouldn't obtain such a prize unless she started making strides toward catching more fish… especially given how low the sun was sinking below the horizon.

"Not bad choices," she acknowledged, glancing over at him briefly before wading out a few more feet into the water. "For myself, I wouldn't mind something to wear in battle. Back home a few wolves I knew found some pretty neat pieces of armor. Or a weapon," she added with a shrug, sinking her teeth into another fish as she tossed it to shore near Dominus. "Or something to resell. My band's having a.. celebration and a market, soon." Maybe he'd be interested in attending? She cast him a curious look, glad to share more information if be seemed interested. The more the merrier!