Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-05-2019, 03:00 PM
The gentle lick to her ear was something the alabaster pup really wasn’t expecting, but it was still welcome and appreciated nonetheless. She sought to give him a slight nuzzle in greeting as well as she looked to the trio with a warm smile spread across her features. It had been a little while since they last spoke to one another, and seeing that Acere was here and doing well for himself made her rather happy. He appeared on the ship some time ago when she needed someone most of all, considering she was still grieving over the loss of her family. Now, they could have a decent conversation without her having to worry about bringing up things that were troubling her. She had friends now...those she considered family and that was enough for her.

“I’m doing rather well! I learned how to fish a little bit, and though it’s rather tricky I won’t go hungry,” she assured the older male with a simple wag of her tail. “I’m still trying to learn other things through trial and error since I’m still alone, but at least I have a few friends who helped me on my adventures. I hope you three have been doing rather well for yourselves too?” She asked, tilting her head in curiosity, wondering what they have been up to since they last spoke to one another.