Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
08-05-2019, 08:41 PM

Sirius was not content with how she was trying to waddle back to the den on her own, he stood in her way and slipped her favorite cape from her shoulders to create a makeshift litter. This was not going to be comfortable. She didn’t like it, and she didn’t like the thought of losing her cloak. However, Sirius could move her faster than she could walk so reluctantly Belle curled up on the pelt. "You better, and maybe get me another one." She told him as the made their way to the den.

Seer was fast, to her misfortune, and she felt pretty uncomfortable by the time the reached the ledge. "You won’t drag me down." She told him as he paused at the lip and she stood up. She looked down at the pelt, and though Seer would clean it she couldn’t imagine it would be the same. Another contraction took her before she started down the gulley’s trail. She leaned into Sirius for the comfort and support. "I need Archon here." She gasped through the pain, would Sirius call for him?

She didn’t have time to think about it, as her body relaxed the she wolf made her way slowly down the trail, finally finding her way back to the palace. They set everything up in the main room, her new little ones would be moved to her more private den after the whole affair. "Luce," she whined again as she was distracted by the clenching of her muscles. They were getting closer.
"Speech"

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.