Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
08-05-2019, 11:31 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2019, 06:22 PM by Osiris I.)
I apologize for the bad title and description, but I very rarely ever make adoption threads so please bear with me. ^^''

I'm looking for an active player to play my character Emmeline's son. A first name has not been decided yet, but he will have the last name Sarcova.

His mother is more along the neutral side, but you are welcome to make him good, neutral, or even on the evil side, it's really up to you!

These are some suggested names that I have come up with, but you're more than welcome to create your own when it comes to the application: Darian, Camir, Cyano, Ceiro, Navi, Jager, Bhatu, Mindless, Monoceros, Prometheus, and Achlys.

As for designs, I do have one available that you're more than welcome to use for your application, but you can also create your own design as well! His family's colors range from: Black, white, greys, and some browns as well even though his father is not in the picture.~

Here is the design you can use, but, again, you're more than welcome to use/create your own:

Design 1.

Design 2.

Design 3.

Application:

Code:
[b]OOC Name[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]: Must have last name of Sarcova
[b]Design you wish to use~[/b]:
[b]Alignment[/b]:
[b]Skills[/b]:
[b]Height/Build[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]: 100+ words
[b]Personality[/b]: 150+ words
[b]Pots/Ideas?[/b]:
[b]RP Example[/b]:
[b]Can you afford a pup pass[/b]?: If no, I'd be happy to help you with purchasing one~