Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-06-2019, 01:02 AM

Zee's sullen expression deepened as Luce spoke on and on, eventually coming to rest as a very particularly grumpy frown. She nodded her head halfheartedly as the healer spoke on correcting Sirius' underlying issues, and while she was still facing away from the Klein she took the opportunity to roll her eyes. Sirius was fine. If he wasn't fine, he'd sure as hell not be serving Deathbelle, right?

Her ear flicked suddenly on Luce's words, and she turned to face her with her head lifting from her paws. "Zee." She corrected, voice firm. Gods did she hate the name she was born with. "And no, I don't enjoy being pushed around." The small slave flopped her head back down hard, wincing at the pain in her neck at the movement. There was more she wanted to say however, and her discomfort and lack of sleep did little to help her contain her attitude. "Sirius is a good man, he hurts me because he's loyal and people he thinks are his betters command him to."

She eyed the moss balls, leaning forward to carefully grab one as directed and suck the liquid from it's soft clutches. It tasted vile, and after a moment she spit the thing out. "You know, as long as we're both aiming towards the same thing I don't understand why you must be cruel to me. You want to keep the pack healthy and happy, I want Empress Deathbelle happy and healthy. So why does it matter if I'm lacking a little in the respect department as long as I do my job and obey?"

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.