Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-21-2013, 04:37 PM

Somehow within the few seconds of her biting her target, Gerhardt had flipped her over onto her side, which had caused her to release her precious area of release. If she could have dug her fangs further, she could have either killed him, or immobilized him for life. Revenge seeped through ever pore in her body, so she was not beyond killing the man. He was already dead to her. She rolled onto her back protectively, her teeth bared as a vicious snarl vibrated her core. He was on her now, placing his paws on the sides of her neck so she couldn't roll to her side and get up. She was trapped. Her front legs pulled into her sides, her paws laying flat on her chest. She needed to keep her injured paw away from him, it was already hurting from a possible fracture. She would need to find a healer after this. If that was even possible.

His jaws snapped before her face, and she snapped toward his as well. She wasn't going to give in this easy. He may have won, and found a way to put her on her back, but the determination that seethed through her veins wouldn't go to waste. She would never stop fighting. Never. "An apology means nothing to me you bastard. I will never stop haunting you. I will be around every corner, behind every shadow, i'll be inside your mind!" Her back legs kicked up instinctively as she tried to push on his belly, and get him off of her. Her facial expression did not change, no, the snarl on her face shown her hatred more than any words ever could. She would never stop. Never.