Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
08-06-2019, 12:06 PM

Belle grew quiet as she listened and watched the pair of them, alternately between each. Sirius was short winded, but he also wished to have Zee’s input. Her heart panged again, knowing what all this meant but she kept going. This would be for the good of her Empire. She listened closely as her handmaid spoke, mismatched ears perked at the words as well as her counter offer. A marriage. Belle visibly perked, the side of her that still wished for Sirius as her own couldn’t help but wish for this outcome. How would her family react? She couldn’t leave the woman as a slave for long if she wanted such an arrangement to be accepted.

Seer quietly agreed to Zee’s proposition, she couldn’t deny how much she understood their trepidation. They both wanted nothing more than to be in her service, but they were hesitant to offer up their children into the same service. "You need to elevate your position, Zee." She started, also feeling uncomfortable about speaking of them as slaves. If Zee made her way up the ranks as Sirius had.. Not that she wanted the woman to offer up her life for her Empress, "Before they could be betrothed." Otherwise the family likely would not accept the arrangement, let alone the reason for it. "Otherwise yes I can agree to these terms, though I’d prefer to keep them until closer to two years I would yield for the sake of seeing.. our children together."

She loved the idea of one of her children being able to live out what she had been unable to do. She tried not to allow that sorrow to hold to her, but in the back of her mind, in the corners of her heart, she would always long for her fanged warrior. "I do want to see them as willing servants rather than slaves." Belle added softly, eager to accept them into her ranks.

"Belle" "Seer"

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.