Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-06-2019, 12:44 PM

Deathbelle did not seem unaccepting of the proposal, and Sirius threw in his own additional changes for good measure. It felt weird to have the trio bartering the lives of their future children away, and Zee couldn't help but wonder if the uncertain look in Sirius' eyes was because he looked down upon her for the suggestion. "I'm not interested in elevating my position." She said honestly, gaze trailing off the pair towards her feet for a moment.

How funny how things could change. A season ago if Zee knew she would have infiltrated a powerful pack as a slave, won the heart of a warrior as well as the friendship of an alpha, arranged an agreement to put her children on an eventual throne, and been requested of her 'owner' to aim higher, she'd have thought that nothing could ever be better in life. She would have fought and trained to aim as high as she could go for the sake of power, and now she found herself wondering on it all.

Would Sirius even still love her if she rose higher? Was he so enamored because she was a small slave in need of protecting and he enjoyed playing that role? Or would he be happy for her if she won her freedom? Her brows furrowed in thought. "I'd need to consider it." She said slowly. "Though, Belle... I've told you before. Your family are your subjects - every one of them. You not need to bend to their will, they must bend to you. Is it not enough that our children would have Sirius as a father?"

Zee knew it was not rare to have a higher ranking wolf take a lower ranking female's womb, and regardless of the vessel it was the male's blood that was respected. She did not doubt that somewhere in this world an alpha had bedded a slave, and his children would still be considered royalty. Why was their relationship different? Was it because of love? If Sirius admitted to the pack their relationship, would her status bring him down? "Regardless, the uh, the situation is not exactly imminent." Her eyes flitted to her friend, lingering on his face before moving back to Belle's own. They hadn't talked about it obviously... and just because Belle had given her blessing did not mean they were together forever, right?

She sighed once more, though the sound was less saddened this time. Emotions of all types flooded into her, and she'd definitely need some time to sort them all out. "I will train so that perhaps I can earn some respect, for yours and Sirius' sake. And it would make me very happy to see any pups of mine grow alongside yours... but as you said, as willing servants and not slaves. We'd need to... further discuss the other Kleins." It was a difficult topic and Zee struggled to put her thoughts to words in a way that was still deemed respectful. One conversation did not free her from her slavery, and Zee did not want her empress to think that she felt suddenly beyond punishment or reprimand. Though she trusted Deathbelle to love their children as they would, to protect them and enjoy the relationships of the next generation... a title was just that, and whether you called them willing servants or slaves or playmates or helpers, Zee doubted that the Kleins who made up Ashen would be so willing to think of them as anything less then property.

A last, appreciative thought. "Thank you for this gift and for taking me back. For the first time since my youth I've felt like, well, like I've had a sister again. I can't tell you how happy I am that I don't need to lose that again."

"Speech"

[/b][/color]

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.