Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-06-2019, 03:13 PM

Deathbelle put forth the idea of ranking Zee, before their children could be betrothed, Sirius came to attention in an interesting way - it wasn’t that he hadn’t already been standing straight and alert, but there was a subtle difference, intensity, in his stand. He didn’t speak yet, Deathbelle wasn’t finished. She came to an agreement, two years as servants, one child as betrothed. An interesting and strange agreement, but he knew he would keep his promises. He always did.

He was grateful that Deathbelle already saw them as servants and not slaves, servants had more rights, and could expect better treatment. It would be an interesting dynamic if he ever had to protect his children from others in the pack, and he held a great deal of trepidation at the thought.

“Deathbelle, for all my life, you have been too kind to me.” he said softly his own heart aching for what he knew she was giving up. Zee spoke up then, and his eyes glanced towards her, but he refrained from commenting as Zee continued, giving her own words to Belle as she too understood that the Empress was giving up much, and to former slaves at that.

“Zee takes the position of servant, your personal servant and no one elses” he said quietly, eyes on Deathbelle. “You told me once you wished for me to look out for her so no one else hurt her, this protects her” he said quietly, hoping that Deathbelle still wished to do so after all this. Hoping she would understand that if she was still at risk to others, he would do foolish things to keep her safe. He ignored the earlier protest Zee had made at the rank. He needed this. He wanted her to rank higher, but baby steps. He wished to speak to Deathbelle about challenging for Tier 2 for himself. She had mentioned thinking of him for it, but now he wished to grasp it for himself. He didn’t mention it yet, unwilling to put too much onto Deathbelle, knowing what she was feeling at that moment.

"Belle" "Seer"