size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
08-06-2019, 03:49 PM
Archon let Belle's followers take the lead. He knew she was like a God to them and with good reason. He wasn't going to get in the middle of what she had built up for herself. If this had been the end of their contract, Archon would have sat idly by as she gave birth to the children, but since things had gotten... complicated,  he was more than willing to oblige.

Obi wasn't thrilled about this wolf dismissing him as if he was an unclean creatures posting a threat to the pups. Generations of his tribe had used these oils in birthing before. He guessed mortals could not see past the physical attributes of whatever their eyes fell on. For that reason, he dismissed her misgivings and with a sign of his hand as if to acknowledge her, he sat and began to pray.

Archon followed the woman's words. Once he came to Belle's back, he whispered to her, "You ask for my strength and yet, lying here, all I feel is yours." He gave her head a soft kiss. "You will prevail splendidly and I pray the pups carry some of your strength."