Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-06-2019, 04:06 PM

The word tasted like sunrises in his mouth, it tasted like future, and all the times he could spend with Zee, taking her sass and dolling it back. Defending her from all the world, and keeping her safe as was now his right to do. The over protective, possessive bastard didn’t even think for a moment that she would protest it, despite her contrary nature.

He paused, blinked, and looked back at her, surprised that after all they had just gone through with Deathbelle, all they had promised, she would protest this. Was it not already a sure thing?

“We have just sought out and received Deathbelles blessing, and promised her our children, how much more solid can you ask for?” he growled at her, saying more in front of Luce then he intended to as he reacted defensively. no he had just decided he could call her his in all things. It was too late for her to back out. “Very well then” he said stiffly,

And promptly moved towards her, cutting off her entrance into the den and falling to his knees before her. “Zee, Wolf of my heart, wife of mine, be mine” he said. It was a great deal less of a question then it should have been

"Speech"