Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-06-2019, 06:26 PM

Sirius spoke to Deathbelle, and Zee's ears perked with curiosity at his words. Would that be even possible? To be a slave to Belle and only Belle? She turned back towards the Empress to see what her response might be, and a smile spread upon her face as the idea was tentatively confirmed as possible. Deathbelle had made her way over to Zee to nuzzle into her neck, and the small slave returned the affection as she leaned in to match Belle's weight. "I would be overjoyed to serve you and your little ones solely." Yesterday she'd thought she'd never be afforded such kindness ever again from her friend, and she couldn't keep the pleasure off her face. She leaned over to plant a kiss between her mistress' ears, and then for good measure made sure to groom the fur there back so that it lay back in perfect order.

The meeting went better then Zee could ever have thought, though there was still the lingering doubt upon their agreement on future children. She trusted Belle however, and knew that their children would be in the best hands as far as masters went. She nuzzled harder into Belle's fur for a moment before pulling away. There were still many questions running through Zee's mind. Would Belle's blessing be enough to officially be together with the pack? Would Sirius have right to fight back against any Kleins who gave him grief over it? Did this mean Zee could stop allowing herself to be pushed around by the other masters? None of the questions were important enough to ask at this very moment - Zee figured Belle had been through enough today without having to think on the logistics of the relationship she'd granted between them. That did not mean that she couldn't discuss them later with Sirius though, hopefully back in their den.

"This has been a lovely morning, but I still have work to do." She gave her mistress a fond smile. "I am yours for whatever you'd wish be done for the remainder of the day." Zee never dreaded her mornings headed towards Belle's den, but today she was more then willing to give her best effort into serving her master's every whim.

"Speech"

[/b][/color]

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.