Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-21-2013, 05:18 PM

Everything was becoming a blur, both in her vision, and her eyes. The adrenaline she had felt moments before wad vanishing, and the exhaustion and pain from their fight was setting in. But she wouldn't stop. She couldn't. She ignored him at first, letting his words sing into one ear and out the other. Her back paws met his underbelly, and though she wished she could push and claw with all her might she couldn't. She was tired. Tired of fighting, tired of hearing the voices, the taunts, the symphonies. She wanted peace, eternal peace. Not even the sweet taste of his blood has soothed the beast within. She was trapped in her mind until the end of her days, and revenge would only continue to consume her whole. Nothing would be left of the woman; not that there was much now anyways. She was a shell, a broken soul and mirrored image of the woman she used to be. And deep down, past the plots for revenge and pure hatred, she knew that.

Her lips did not release their tension around her fangs, nor did her tongue lay comfortably in her mouth. A low growl still bubbled within her chest, and she used the dwindling strength she had to keep fighting. Her mind ran wild, but her body was exhausted. "Swearing isn't in my vocabulary." She snarled and spat, saliva aiming to smack him straight in the face. "I will never stop Gerhardt. As long as my heart is still beating, the ghost of your past will never stop haunting you!" Her voice cracked toward the end. She was turning into an emotional wreck, and the thoughts frying her mind weren't helping. Then, out of the blue, her mouth clicked shut, and her lips curved into a devilish smile. Without hesitation she threw her head back, placing her skull gently against the earth. Her throat was completely exposed now, and practically danging in front of Gerhardt's fangs. A wicked laughter bubbled from her very core, escaping through the thin cracks in her lips from her smile. "Do it Gerhardt. I'm already dead inside." Her tone was hard to follow. It was a mixture between insanity and desperation. She was tied to the mortal world by the beating of her heart, but her soul was already dead, and had been for some time now. Would he be able to do it? Kill the one he had loved to dearly in pasts time? Would he chose the safety of his kingdom yet again?