Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
08-06-2019, 07:07 PM

She wasn’t sure she believed him as he told her that she hid the weight well, she peered hard at him, but didn’t press the issue. Even now as she reached the last few days of being pregnant she was still receiving the compliments she lived for. She was stunning even with these babies growing within her. They set no stone plans for Seer to mentor her young, but it was certainly a possibility as they grew. Seer didn’t waste much time in getting down to business though. Was she willing to promote him still?

Rose’s words roused within her mind again. Had this pain she experienced all be intentionally set up? Would Rose feel it as a slight when instead of demoting her beloved warrior she elevated him further? She pulled her ears to her skull and averted her gaze from his massive frame. Did she want him even closer to her? To join that inner circle now that he was so far out of reach of her? She shivered softly as the emotions ran through her again. It would hurt for a long time, she was sure. "Would you fight Hannibal for that right?" She asked curiously. What if he opted in to a rank challenge? defeat her Hand and he was welcome into the ranks of the daimyo.

"Belle" "Seer"

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.