Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
08-07-2019, 11:01 AM
The pup stared at the female incredulously when she insisted that he not go far. Of course he wouldn't go far! He couldn't swim! A small snort left his nostrils, before he continued to prance the water reaching to just above his carpus but he could still see his paws the water was so pristine and clear even as he pranced along making it slightly muddy. He wouldn't go any further, but his splashes caused water to hit his underbelly and make him quite wet.

"I know.. I know!" He finally responded, before plopping himself down in the water butt first. Now he was quite heavily submerged but it felt good, and he batted at the little fish fry that he could see.

"Hey look Dova!" Sinclair would shout, he was a bit too loud for his own good. The pup in him too excited to realize that if he wanted to catch anything he would need to be quiet and still. "There are fish in here, help me catch them!" It was an idea he felt worth exploring as he batted over and over at the water. He felt a tickle of a fin against his paw once, but just as he got excited at having caught a fish he realized there was nothing there and he was sitting there once more. Ears compressing downwards a bit dejected when he found out that catching wasn't as easy as he thought.

"Aw, stupid fish.." He whined, putting one paw down rather aggressively against the water, the flat surface colliding with his pads causing for water to fly everywhere.