Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-07-2019, 11:02 AM

"he fights alongside me" Heloise explained softly, wherein Kresnik looked up from his pruning to bob his head energetically, squawking. "so I should think that warrants respect" the man did not seem to understand how a companion worked. he would be in for a rude awakening if he ever fought against the other wolves in this land; most had familiars to assist them in a fight. Kresnik's bravery to face down larger foes was worthy of respect and admiration. "yet there is no harm done. only to his ego."

Kresnik looked a bit insulted but other than a quick shake of his feathers, he said nothing. the man pulled a smile, causing Heloise to as well. "Donyur? I have not heard of such a place, though I have heard of your people. but yes, many here have familiars to assist them in some way" dwarven folk were revered as intelligent and crass, though almost secretive in dealing with the surface world. she squared her shoulders and placed her front paws together as she did a swift bow to the dwarven man. "Heloise cel Mare, squire of Winterfell. a pleasure to meet you." even if it had been a bit tense at first.

"SPEECH"

art + code by Kara
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag