gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-21-2013, 10:10 PM

[Image: n6vw2v.jpg]

'CAUSE THIS IS A WASTELAND, MY ONLY RETREAT.

Her answer was strained and took a few moments more than he'd expected. She was losing more blood than he'd originally thought. He'd have to go with more drastic measures. "Okay, Alena, my name is Tiresias, and I'm a healer. You're going to be all right. Just lie still for me, okay?" he said, his voice rumbling in his chest.

The female wasn't conscious enough to know if he'd left her, so he sniffed at the air again for his herbs. The scent was masked by the stronger scent of pine but he was sure that what he needed was close. "I need some things to help you. I'll be right back. Stay awake for me." He usually didn't speak quite so much but he needed her to know the basics. Besides, if she kept responding, he knew that she wasn't dead.

Tiresias didn't wait for her reply. He turned and bolted for the treeline, weaving between the giant rocks across the meadow. Following his nose, he came upon both herbs, growing decently close together. He tore at them with his teeth to separate them from their roots, then turned around. Within seconds, he was back at her side, ready to save her life.

He needed to clean the wound, so he dropped his plants to the ground and began to gently run his tongue over her fur. It probably hurt like the fires of hell but he couldn't spare her the pain. At this point, it was pain or death.

TAG: alena! . WORDS: 251 . NOTES: if you'd like for me to reword anything, let me know!