Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
08-07-2019, 04:33 PM
Zee could hardly contain herself as she appeared in the Empress’s private den. All four girls slept quietly at her side, and her one son between her paws. She beamed as her handmaiden ooh’d and awe’d at her new little brood, it was all she had been able to do besides sleep since they arrived. She was still sore and tired, but they really were perfect, and she would heal and recuperate soon.

She allowed Zee to admire them as Belle groomed her mostly white colored boy, they really were perfect. Everything had been smooth despite how uncomfortable she had been through the process. "Thank you, Zee." There was equal parts pride and exhaustion in her voice. Luce had been ready to allow her to stay ungroomed until Zee arrived this morning. She had seen to the cleaning of the birthing room herself. "I’m so pleased." They were a lot of effort, but they were here now. Before long their eyes would open and they would learn how to walk. For now Belle wanted to enjoy their little bean selves.

"This is Venom," she pointed to a large dark pup, her white socks, muzzle, and tail tip clearly visible not even 24 hours after birth. "Toxicity, Pestilence, Calamity.. my daughters." She told Zee proudly as she pointed to each one. "And Plague, my only son." She shifted slightly so that Zee might see the pup curled against her chest.
"speak."

Stock by Ria.P of dawthieves

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.