gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-07-2019, 07:29 PM

They had woken her rather rudely from her nap. There were few moments that Lucretia allowed herself sleep, but knowing that Sirius and Zee were sitting with the Empress had been an excellent opportunity to snatch some sleep. It would be the last few precious minutes of rest she'd have before the puppies were due to arrive, which seemed to be nearly any hour now.

She blinked bleary eyes and stood up slowly, still addled from a poor nap. Lucretia followed their banter with her head cocked, her eyes widening as they tittered back and forth. Wife? Promised our children? Wife? Coughing politely, she gave the pair a long, considered side-eye. "I am running on a cumulative less than three hours of sleep over the past four days. With the puppies due any day now, you may have your den back. I'll be moving into Belle's den until the babes are weaned." She shook out her coat thoroughly. There wasn't any time for Sirius' love-addled gestures, and she was glad to see that Zee agreed with her. "Do whatever you'd like with your personal time, but hold off on a wedding for a few months. The Empress and I have enough on our paws," she rolled her eyes and sidled towards the entrance of the den. Lucretia lived a spare life - there was hardly any evidence of her occupation of the den aside from a vaguely medicinal odor.

"But, ah, congratulations," she shrugged, offering Zee a friendly, conspiratorial wink as if to say men, am I right? "And if you hurt her in your sleep again, I'll kill before you can commit an honorable suicide." With that, Lucretia took her leave. What she'd witnessed was... well, frankly, hysterical. But she was sure Deathbelle would not feel the same. Her sister had to focus on the labor at hand. Luce would try to keep Sirius' mad escalation of the relationship under wraps for now.