gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-07-2019, 08:08 PM

Hannibal was just about to vacate as he heard the summons. For a moment the pale ghoul pondered the voice but after a bit he knew it was the tones of the host. The leader of the Band. With waves of curiosity and a cocked brow the beast moved closer to the song. - As he moved he felt almost paranoid. Why would the Band Leader call upon me? Thoughts raced and a mild sense of worry filled his chest. He knew she had a lot for sale and that included slave. But maybe she was interested in something more? Perhaps she wants an alliance or maybe just a chat? Lust edged it's way into his vision but swiftly left as he needed to come forth with a clear head.

Pink pads fell upon the earth with ease as he moved closer to the mahogany Viking. As his pale gaze fell upon her own blue pools. Hannibal's head was held high with a stern look chiseled upon his warm toned features. The secondary Alpha stopped at about seven tail lengths away to display manners and respect. "You caught me just as I was leaving." A devious smirk flashed along pink lips, "Impeccable timing."

Hannibal Speech

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.