Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-08-2019, 07:19 AM
Tempo snuggled against her and she held him as tightly as she could. She couldn’t describe how much she loved her little buggers, and she tried not to think how little time she might have with them in the physical world. She hoped she might be able to watch them from the afterlife, if there was one. She thought a lot of death after realizing that both Motif and Shai were gone, and deep down she hoped she might be reunited with them on the other side. She had to focus on life while she was allowed it, and banished the thoughts from her mind as she held her little boy and he told her excitedly about the day he experienced.

She smiled brightly as he recalled running around with Shaye and his brothers. ”I promise I won't eat it,” she told him as he proudly listed off his discoveries, and promised her a butterfly on his next adventure. He snuggled in closer and she shifted slightly so that he might be able to more closely lay with her. ”You can be impatient as you want when it comes to spending time with your mom.” She promised him as she aimed to tickle his little white belly. She needed her sleep, but with her time being so limited she wanted to spend every moment she could with her little family.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]