size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
08-08-2019, 02:38 PM
The male was quick to arrive. He was who she suspected he would be; though she’d guessed at his identity and called him by name this was the first time she was able to put a face to the description she’d been given and see the whole picture. Hannibal Klein, alpha of Ashen.

One corner of her mouth lifted in a amiable smirk and she dipped her head slightly in acknowledgment of his words. “Perfect timing indeed. I would have hated to walk all the way to Ashen to get your attention.” Was she flirting? Maybe. Valkyrie suspected a man with two bitches pregnant at the same time would appreciate feminine charm. This was business and if he didn’t react with hostility upon learning what she’d done to his harlot then she wanted to see where charm took her. As a negotiating tactic it had served her well in the past.

“We have business, you and I,”She began cryptically, the teasing smirk never leaving her lips. “Your woman Dutch has run afoul with me. She does not know the meaning of honor, she cannot uphold a solemn agreement and she insulted the Finnvi way.” Valkyrie sniffed distastefully. Had Dutch spent some time with them, perhaps participated in a raid or two, leaving would not be an issue. She would have repaid Valkyrie for the price of bringing her to Boreas and that would have been enough. Though she had made trinkets that was not her main purpose in the band and thus it did little to lessen what Valkyrie was owed. They were a band of raiders. She had thought she was getting a raider first, a tinkerer second and a scoundrel not at all. “It is for that reason I have laid claim to her.”

Valkyrie studied him a second as she tried to gauge his reaction. She then said, ”If you want her back you will have to compensate me for my loss.”

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.