Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-08-2019, 05:18 PM

Zee shrugged off Hari's concern, tucking her head back so her wound wasn't front and center. The memory was not one she enjoyed, and the situation it revolved around was awkward. "Sirius accidentally tried to murder me in his sleep." No, that would bring too many questions up. Why was Zee sleeping so close to Sirius to be nearly killed? Was he not right in the head if he was attacking randomly? Was it safe to have him near the Kleins and the to-be-born babies? No, no that wouldn't do. "I appreciate your concern, but typically the injuries of a slave do not bring up these sort of questions."  She chuckled sadly. "I've got a mouth on me, been known to have my head pushed to the ground a time or two. I guess I went to far."  It was a lie, and Zee did not like to lie. She coughed, and returned to her spear.

Hari was proving a wonderful teacher, and the small slave's expression grew happier as he complimented her work. He angled his stick so she might see, and she nodded to confirm she understood the process. Her teeth were small and so it was easier to make the proper notches within the bark, within a few minutes she felt it was ready for the stone. "This is remarkable, who taught you to do this?"  She asked with interest, taking the rock and clay and wedging them within the crevice herself. It wasn't an easy task and she rocked it back and forth hard to be sure it would have a firm hold within the stick. Not too long after he held up his own creation, Zee proudly presented her own. "Wow!"  She marveled, grabbing the stick in her mouth at the middle. She stood and swung her head around, waving the weapon in the air for a moment before gently placing it back onto the ground. "Yeah, I think they'd be hard to wield in battle - the pit idea is flawless."

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.