size
Large
build
Light
player
Tsarvix

Treat 2019
08-08-2019, 06:13 PM

Fracture's large head shook from side to side as she spoke, wanting to firmly dismiss her thoughts from her head but remaining silent until she was finished. He wasn't exactly the most comforting of wolves, but he'd be failing in his duties of a protector and squire if a member of his pack was not comfortable at home. "Your fears are not necessary, Yurei." He began with a quiet sigh. "Other packs may be cut throat and cruel, but Winterfell is as tight knit as could be. We are loyal to each other no matter what, you always have us at your back. You must put the fear from your mind."

A low grumble sounded in his throat, and he continued. "If a wolf has harmed you then say the word, I will gather a patrol this night and seek them out to deliver punishment. I would fight and die for any of my winter brothers and sisters, and I am not the only one." He lay down onto the ground, so that he might not tower over her submissive and quivering form. They were nearly the same size, and yet you'd never know it with the way she held herself. "Come now, straighten yourself and be proud to stand on these lands. Winterfell belongs to us all and to you, you need not look a prisoner." He lifted his head high from where he lay, as if to show her how.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."