Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
08-08-2019, 08:31 PM
She could almost call her daughters quadruplets they were all so similar in their base coat. They each had varying degrees of white marked over their tiny body, and they would all grow up to remind Boreas of their mother. Plague stood out amongst them though, with his mostly white coat and colors more similar to Archon. "My little conqorers." She whispered proudly as her tired lilac gaze swept over their tiny forms.

She raised her brows as Zee shifted and asked her question. Belle looked back to the tiny boy between her legs and back to her handmaid. In all honesty she couldn’t feel any animosity towards her beloved servant. She trusted her and loved her, and with the birth of Belle’s perfect litter her heart felt renewed. She could be happy to see Zee and Sirius happy. "Of course," The Empress said softly. Zee had been given to her to help with the babies in the first place. "He’s been fussy with everyone but me though." He was pretty tuckered out though.

Carefully she shifted the tiny pup towards Zee’s awaiting arm. There were a few thick pelts covering the floor, so there really was no chance of injury. "If he’s too much, Pestilence loved Luce, but was not as open to Hannibal. I think she prefers her aunties." She giggled softly before leaning down to nuzzle the little girl as she left Plague to Zee.
"speak."

Stock by Ria.P of dawthieves

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.