Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-09-2019, 01:44 AM

"Perhaps you did him kindness then," He breathed in a heavy sigh as he mulled that over. "Perhaps...and perhaps more than he deserved. In truth, he did a lot of bad things. Evil things...that's why...I chose to do this." Even though he chose to kill Elias himself and felt like he deserved it, why did it hurt so god damn much? "In a way...I'm glad I got to him first before anyone else did." His brother had made a lot of enemies...and he was surprised none of them had come after his head before now. Maybe he had manipulated them all almost the same way he himself had been. Blind to what Elias truly was until he finally saw it for himself. He wasn't sure how much he wanted to tell her. Wasn't sure if he should tell her. His past was all fucked up whether Elias was there or not, and the parts with his brother were most certainly all kinds of fucked. None of it mattered anymore though. Elias was now just another memory.

"What will you do now?" He kept his gaze focused on the ground as the four of them walked in silence. He didn't want to feel like this. He didn't like to feel like this. But given the circumstances, he couldn't help it. "I don't know." He admitted. The only ones he had told about what was going to happen to Elias one way or another was his main family. As for Elias' other kids...he supposed he could track down the ones who's whereabouts he knew, and the others? He had no idea where they were. "Ignis, Actaea, Tyranis, and Cloudburst know. The others will find out, likely from one of them since I don't know who the others are save for Dominus, but I don't know where they are, either." He assumed that's what she was talking about. If she meant something else, then maybe he was just rambling about things that didn't really matter. Sure, the others had a right to know their father was dead...but he also felt like they wouldn't care. They didn't know him. He was a stranger to them all.

speech action