gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Christmas 2019
08-09-2019, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2019, 02:14 PM by Anoixi.)

Anoixi nodded in greeting as Holland gave him his name. Holland didn't exactly seem optimistic about what they were dealing with so Ixi frowned down at the herbs as well. Holland gave him a task and the boy nodded, flashing Holland a cheeky grin. "Thank you." He meant it, he was so eager to finally learn. He dashed over to where Holland had pointed out the moss. He carefully set about trying to push the mush onto the moss. He gently nudged it with his paws, trying to form it into some kind of shape he could work with. Finally, he got as much of it on the moss as he felt he could and gently folded the corners of the moss into the center, gripping the little bundle he trotted off, carefully searching for the man's scent to find his den.

After a bit of searching he tracked down Holland's den and took a brief moment of hesitation before pushing inside to tuck the bundle in a back corner before rushing back towards the older man. He watched as Holland ground a plant he didn't recognize. He accepted some more of the plant and carefully began to try grinding it into the fine powder he saw Holland making, though his was sufficiently less fine.  "What plant is this?" He asked, eager to learn more still.

1706/1500 Words

"Speech" Think

Art by Evertenn
Character design by Floral-Tea

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3