size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
08-09-2019, 01:25 PM

Her words brought a wide grin to his face, the fanged beast snorting as he laughed. And laughed. And laughed some more. "Was that...did you just...try to insult me?" He couldn't stop his laughter at her miserable attempt if that was what she really did try to do. "Well, at least I'm prettier than you, I'll admit that." He flashed another toothy grin as he tried to regain control of whatever composure he could manage. "Alright blueberry shit stain, I guess I'll take you on." He hoped she fought better than she looked, but he doubted it. Still, he'd be surprised if she did. Maybe...just maybe if she won, he could forgive her looks. At least just this once.

Settling his defenses, he bent his legs to bring him slightly closer to the ground in preparation to retaliate. His mocking words were sure to get her rankled enough to move first, and indeed his tactic had worked. She charged at him and sought to sweep past his side. With a smirk, Ares side stepped towards her (to his left) and quick launched himself forward like a heavy battering ram with the intent to slam the lower part of his heavy chest straight into her. That coupled with her attempt at charging full speed at him would likely (or hopefully) send her flying backwards if not making her crumple to the ground right then and there. For added efficiency, he aimed to bat her with a heavy forelimb to the side of her head, further adding insult to injury.

Bat 'er up!

Ares vs Zeitgeist for SPAR
Round 1/2
Size: Extra Large
Build: Heavy
Mutation: Saber fangs (attack)
Fight Skill Level: advanced
Specialty: n/a

"Speech"