size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze Participant
08-09-2019, 11:06 PM

By the time he came to, he was laying outside the cave in the cold sun. He opened groggy eyes, blurred vision slowly but steadily getting clearer. He didn't know how he had gotten out of that cave...maybe a good Samaritan heard his struggles and went in to drag his sorry ass out. Shaking his head to clear it, he noticed two scents...one was unfamiliar, his scent more recent. Was that his rescuer? He struggled to his feet, legs somewhat shaky as he still felt the burn of the fight he struggled with and the weight of-- wait...hadn't his mom been there? Confuse, he scented the air to double check the scents that lingered around, realizing that the feminine scent was one he had come across before. It definitely wasn't his mother...but the scent he recognized nonetheless.

It was that worthless piece of shit that stomped on crabs for fun. Checking himself, he noticed her smell was all over him, and a furious growl bubbled up in his throat. Had she taken advantage of him during his weakened and hallucinating state? She had to have done it...he knew his mother wasn't around anymore, and there was no other explanation for what he smelled and how he felt. The images of what transpired in that cave were still fuzzy, but he knew for a fact she had fucked him. Her scent was all over him, there was no mistaking that. "That fucking dirty bitch! I'll kill her next time I see her!" He hissed. Well...since he was sure who it was, he would just have to go around and ruin whatever little reputation she had. If she thought she could get away with taking advantage of him without consequence, she was dead wrong.

-exit-

"Speak"

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!