Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
08-10-2019, 02:20 PM
Belle didn’t have to guess to know that Zee was completely smitten. The Empress watched as the blue marked she wolf and her son interacted sweetly. She couldn’t help but feel her lips pull back into a warm smile, Belle knew she wasn’t the only one in love with them. ”Better than his sisters,” she chuckled softly. If he could help it Plague tried not to even touch his sisters. Zee was suddenly a flurry of questions about Archon, the Empress felt her smile move to include her lilac eyes. He had been perfect with them and during the birth.

”I don’t think he could be a better father. If he could, I’m sure he’d offer to nurse them for me.” She giggled softly at the thought. ”He was right beside me the whole time, and even for a long while after I’d fallen asleep.” There was no guess that he watched them the whole time, he was as mesmerized as she was. Dea was to give birth soon as well, one reason he was not at her side at that very moment. ”He gave me encouraging words and distracted me through the pain with sweet kisses.” The event had been more painful than she expected, but having Archong beside her to lean on and whimper to had made the experience so much easier. He had been calm, supportive, and everything she needed in the moment.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.