gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

VolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-10-2019, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2019, 04:00 PM by Twig.)
The crafter offered her a small grin as his warm gaze was brought up from his work by her words. She couldn’t help but return the charming smile which widened as he answered her question. With caramel covered ears perked forward as he offered his project for her inspection before he explained further. Her eyes shifted from the black glass to his features as he invited her to assist him. Autumn had every intention of picking up a knife of her own to wear. It would make skinning her prey so much easier. There was no doubt an incredible sharpness to the blade.

”Oh, I would!” She took his offer innocently before lowering her small frame to the ground in front of him. ”You may need to teach me.” She added. Twig liked making things, but she lacked the experience to consider herself a true crafter. ”I’m Autumn Memoire,” she liked this stranger so far, and offered her birth name. ”I like to go by Twig, but you can use either.” She added with a bright smile.