gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
08-10-2019, 08:49 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2019, 08:53 PM by Pandora.)

Her mood had refused to lessen into something more tolerable, even when she felt her brothers touch against her side. Bi-colored gaze looked up at his own rosy lenses, though her mood was plain as day. "Attempting to quiet the voices I hear..." She started, bringing her tail to curl around her paws to stop the twitching tip. "The spirits are displeased and restless. They do not like what is transpiring here," She mused. For so long she had been able to hear them. Not just in her head but in the world around her. Every whisper of the breeze or the bubble of water, in the way the world sounded and smelled. She could feel their presence. Spirits old and new, both ancient and foreign.

It was a headache dealing with them sometimes, but to ignore them meant trouble. She did that once, and they acted in a most violent manner. Sending predatory creatures after her until she started listening again. "This is not the way I envisioned our rise..." She growled. Belle was not leading them to greatness nor ruling the way father had. Things were all messed up, and the spirits were making it known to her.

"Can you see me?"