Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-11-2019, 03:20 AM
yes, he was being honest. he was decent like that. while he may have secrets, she did not fault him for that. she had secrets too. it just hurt her heart to make her aware he only ever would see her as a friend, a valued member of his pack and nothing more. he had not offended her, but he had indirectly insulted her. Acere said he did not understand, causing Heloise to tear her gaze back to him. if she stopped now, she would regret leaving confusion between them. "and I value you" the alabaster woman stated softly before shaking her head with a defeated chuckle.

perhaps he had been blind to her deeper devotion. perhaps he was too concerned about Winterfell to really notice her feelings. or perhaps he saw her as a child. she was years younger than him, but she did not care. she could not change the fact she had admired him for his personality, not his older age. to her, it was experience. to her, it meant he was more mature. especially when she stacked Acere up against the other males running about. "Acere, when I said I was 'fond' of you, I meant it... differently" her breath caught but she continued on moments later "I would regret this, if I never said anything. that I left Winterfell because I did not tell you the truth. I wish to leave because I know I cannot have you."

"SPEECH"

art + code by Kara
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag