size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-12-2019, 02:58 PM
Heart heavy, with mixed feelings of worry, shame and fear, she would return after a long day of searching, and make her way to the den. She found Poem inside, and she moved inside to curl up beside her quickly growing daughter. She still engulfed the girl with her larger form, but she wasn’t certain for how much longer. She thought of Motif, growing and changing outside of her view, and felt tears shimmering at her eyes again. She hoped Motif was growing, that she was alive, and eating enough to survive.

“How are you doing, Poem?” she asked, knowing her daughter would be worried for her sister also. The two had been so close growing up, she found it hard to believe that Motif had not told Poem where she had gone, but Poem denied ever having been told. She knew Poem would be worried enough by now to spill the beans, and believed her daughter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.