size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
08-12-2019, 04:30 PM

Speech

Torin had a bit of time away from his duties, allowing his father and sister to take over if they so wished. Torin for his part wanted nothing more than to spend time with his children, and today he had a specific adventure in mind for his son Lachlan. So the man would search out his son, starting at the den and unsurprised to find the trail led away from it. The boy seemed to have a penchant for wandering and he was both proud of his little independent scrap and eager to help the boy understand why going too far could be a problem... not that he wanted to scare the boy of course but he needed to know that outside of Lirim he couldn't always be there to protect him and that there were those that would be eager to do nothing but harm him, take him away, something even worse.

So Torin set about tracking Lachlan through the willows, keeping an eye on the waters that flowed under the roots and hoping the boy had at least enough sense not to try and go for a swim by himself.

Art by Vhitany
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3