ardent

--give me your tired, your poor--

Sade

gems
size
build
player
02-23-2013, 06:02 PM
Sade kept a cautious, wary eye on the stranger before her. She appeared harmless, an innocent pup in the body of an adult, kind enough to suit the situation. The beast she kept with her was far less welcome due to the introduction it had given, but if she was to keep this woman on her good side and continue to keep her as her guide. Surely her expertise of the lands would be invaluable when it came to tracking Lentajin.

?Tell me, Jupiter, do you belong to a pack? You seem familiar with these lands, but you carry no scent I have encountered before...? Sade questioned curiously as she padded closely to the woman while she began to lead her in the right direction, keeping a safe distance from the Tasmanian Devil that traveled with her. Perhaps if this strangely hued woman did not belong to a pack that resided here, she could tempt her to take up residence in Lentajin? Lentajin was always on the lookout for potential members, and though the young female did not seem to be overly powerful, every number did count. If for nothing else, at least it would widen their gene pool.