Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-12-2019, 07:34 PM
now i know what i shoulda did

Luckily, Theory's stubby bunny tail was far more fluff than skin. She scooted her rear out of the way with a splash, circling Thalia in a downright predatory way. This was much different than her playful spars with Poem. Her sister was always a shade too careful with her, teeth hidden behind lips and smiles, claws tucked into her pads. Not that Theory was looking for violence... at least not with Poem. The way she towered over Thalia made her feel powerful in an exciting, illicit way. She rounded on her again, using her bulk to try and intimidate Thalia.

Theory flared her nostrils and puffed up her coat. All of her fur stood on end, but perhaps the effect was lessened because she was soaking wet. Her ears, however, arced straight upright and forward. What little tail she had was straining over her buttocks in a display of dominance that might have been funny if seen from an outsider's perspective. The white underside of her tail made it appear as if she was a doe facing down a wolf - albeit a small, scrawny one. Theo smiled wickedly at Thalia then growled and darted her head forward, trying to fix her jaws right around the smaller female's neck.

Theory vs Thalia for Dominance
Round 2/2
Size: Extra Large
Build: Medium
Companion 1: Alouette (flying)
Disability: Pup
Fight Skill Level: Intermediate

"theory speaks!"

gone all day to the beach with you