gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-12-2019, 07:47 PM
Luce considered his question. "no, I have taken up residence with my sister in preparation for her litter. did you not notice she is heavily pregnant?" she laughed quietly. The strange male was certainly more observant than that, but perhaps he had found it polite not to mention the Empress' current condition. No matter. Luce would have to teach him that playing coy with her would not do, and truthfully, she could use a confidant. There weren't many Kleins that she could (politely) mock Deathbelle with, and she could use that kind of release.

Lucretia loved and respected her sister and Empress, but everyone needed a break from their Great and Benevolent Overlords every once and a while. In fact, she was sure that Belle herself had caught on to the fact in giving her this... present. "my den overlooks a small lake, which then overlooks a much larger lake... do you like to swim?" she asked curiously. It would take some time to get to know each other; that kind of thing always seemed to be an awkward social dance in which she never knew the next steps. Once they managed to assail the ravine, she took a deep breath of cool autumn air. The trees had begun to change and the scrubby bushes and grass all had a golden tinge.

"you are clearly not a wolf. what, exactly, are you?" The question may have seemed rude and obtuse, but she was coming from a purely scientific perspective. Hopefully he knew, otherwise they'd both be at a loss.

"lucretia mutters..."