size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Vail

Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019
08-13-2019, 09:27 AM
He wasn’t sure that he was supposed to answer th eLady back, the Empress’s condition was obvious to any onlooker, and the smell of pregnancy smothered everything around her. He decided to chance it, ”Her condition is hard to miss, your grace.” He told her through a bit of panting as they continued onward. Ashen was a big pack and Bourbon would never complain about a long walk. ”I do,” he answered her second question. He didn't expect to be given much free time to himself though, he belonged to Lucretia and his time was never his own. ”Do you enjoy the activity, Lady Lucretia?” He returned her question, wondering if it might be something he could enjoy with her.

The pair reached the crest of the ravine and bright blue eyes memorized the place, the rest of the ravine was near unscalable. He caught his mistress’s eye as she stated the obvious about his lineage, and asked what he was to be precise. Bourbon wondered if he would cross the line if he chuckled at the question. ”I am a border collie, your grace. A dog.” He told her quite proudly. ”The legend is that if you follow my lineage back far enough we started as wolves. Generations of breeding, and working with the hu’mn primates we became the collie. I am a hunter and a shepherd bred to work with a master.” His family considered themselves free of such a title anymore, but Bourbon had always dreamed of the old days. This was as close as he might get.
Hello, my name is BOURBON
I belong to Lucretia Maxima Klein
If Found Please Return to Ashen