Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
08-13-2019, 07:59 PM
Deathbelle smiled softly as Rosemary answered, he was well and the hunting was good if not challenging. She noddded as he spoke, knowing that if there was a wolf who could still hunt here it was her littermate. Her eyes followed his breath as he sighed and spoke longingly of his own brood. She smiled and tore her gaze away from the pile of puppies to look at Rose’s features. ”I want them too,” she agreed selfishly with his want for offspring. ”I know its personal, but have you found any prospects?” She poked at him curiously with her question.

She leaned against him heavily, basking in his presence as she uttered their names. ”Venom, Toxicity, Plague, Pestilence, and Calamity. All but Plague are my daughters.” She told him proudly as she pointed out each one to him. ”Venom is the first born,” she gently ran her paw over the dark brindle and white girl. ”But I feel a greatness in all of them.” Though they were small now their personalities were already showing. Deathbelle eagerly poured out her heart and soul into them, knowing how incredible their potential would be.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.