gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Heloise
08-14-2019, 01:13 PM
that's very kind of you hung in the air, and Huntington resisted a derisive laugh. her face remained false, eyes going to the injury with concealed hunger. yes, kind. that is what it looked like, wasn't it? "I only ask you to collect some herbs in return" she forced a smile on her lips as she asked this simple, oh so simple, thing of the woman. "if I need to use mine on you, my stock dwindles for the next time someone has need." it was a simple enough request but that was how it started with the girl. gratitude only got one so far before wants and needs set in. there was no outward use for this woman, but she would find one. eventually.

walking closer, she would sit before the woman and examine the outstretched paw. there was obvious swelling yet no blood it seemed like. most of the swamp muck obscured her perception, yet she could clearly see it was just a sprain. shameful. Huntington would have adored testing out a few salves on her. reaching forward, she'd grasp the paw gently with her teeth and feel. perhaps a but unusual but it was not a deep crunch. she was just checking for a break. it was more like she ran her tongue over the length of the paw. all the bones were in place though. she'd spit the paw out and rear back.

"you have twisted it, but there is no breakage. I can set it in a brace." she offered quietly.

""