gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-14-2019, 09:06 PM
"Not a problem," she assured, dipping her head. "I've certainly heard worse. You at least had the decency to seem concerned." Rags laughed quietly, her floppy ears moving slightly with the motion. Life hadn't been quite kind to her, but she tried not to let it get her down. Even though it was with some difficulty, she could still walk. As long as she could walk, adventure and possibility awaited. The sparkle in his eyes told her that he felt quite the same about the North, even if it was bitterly cold.

"Adventure!" She replied, as if it should be obvious. "Truthfully, I'm just enjoying some newly earned freedoms. I was caught trespassing - accidentally, mind you - and found myself at the bottom of a totem pole in a strange pack." Lirim wasn't so strange any more, though. For better or worse, it was home. "That sounds worse than it actually was," she added thoughtfully, trying to figure out how to describe her unique situation. "Anyway, I'm just enjoying the last bit of autumn before we're snowbound for the winter. I suppose it's funny that I found myself all the way up here."
[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]