Siarvon

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-22-2013, 06:02 PM
As the gentle breeze of the spring ushers the silence from the brute he'd simply walk through the land, his sandstone pelt swaying back and forth with each sudden movement that he would lay out onto the earth. The sounds of someone stepping onto the foliage received siarvons full attention. A feminine figure would highlight into the moonlight with the curves and femininity, Aria. " I can already see you if your planning to surprise me Aria." A chuckle would escape the ebony lips before his icy blue gaze drinks in the entire woman. Its only been recently since the large brute had ventured out, along the lines meeting up with Aurora the one he met as he joined ludicael, who appeared to be in some sort of nightmare. Shaking the large cranium the whole body would twist and turn until he was facing Aria properly. The inky black nose expands to breath in the entoxicating scent of her alluring perfume, why has it been so long, to realise how much shes changed? A smile would tug against the lips before slowly dipping down his head in respect, afterall she is the beta of Ludicael. Before long the gaze of the brute would trail up to the moon, as it surveys the night sky.

OOC: I did warn you about the short starting post=] its 1am too so your lucky to even get a post<3