gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Heloise
08-15-2019, 01:12 PM
as expected, it would work. Deity would express gratitude and wonder, causing Huntington to bob her head and close her eyes. a nod to her growing ego. and like a good little trick, the woman was indebted to her and eager to work off her dues. opening her pale eyes, she would stare openly. from the list of herbs running through her brain, it was perhaps a good thing to stock up on poison. "I do not go north much" then again, she did not go outside of her swamp for long. she knew there was a patch of one particular, infamous plant though. "Gale Gorge is known to house wolfsbane. bring some to me, and I will consider that repayment enough."

she could easily restock comfrey root, but she would like to see if the woman was willing to work with the poisonous plant. if she died from the oils, that was fine too. she'd find her corpse some day and use it in a ritual or decoration for her den. raising a paw to flick the stray poultice from her pads, she would draw the outline of the wolfsbane on the muddy ground before them. "it is a purple-blue flowering plant. it appears to look like lavender at first glance." if Deity obeyed so easily and gave good results, Huntington may have further use for the woman after all.

"3/3 healing thread. 3/3 meeting new wolf"