Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-15-2019, 04:21 PM

Zee was taken back as the Klein spoke to her kindly. Only Deathbelle ever referred to her with gentle titles such as 'dear,' whereas the others called her 'slave' or 'slave-girl.' Her ears lifted cautiously from their flattened position, and she hesitantly moved to sit upon the ground. This Klein was one she'd had no interaction with so far, and so far it seemed she was kind like Harbringr was.

She asked on her injury, and Zee tucked her head down to allow her neck fur to cover the wound from sight. "Oh, uh." She stammered quietly. "It was Sirius. I deserved it." It confused her to have the Klein refer to her attacker as a savage - Zee was a slave, for all the other knew it was Deathbelle herself to ravage her. Any of the Klein's had permission to do so. Did this one not know Zee's place in the pack?

It felt wrong to hide the information, on the off-chance that this woman was not informed on Zee's slavery. It could come back to bite her in the ass later should she be seen as manipulating a superior and impersonating a higher ranking wolf. "My name is Zee, I am Empress Deathbelle's handmaiden and a slave to the empire." Her head bowed low as she spoke. "May I ask how you would like to be addressed, Your Grace?"

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.